Re: 4 slashes in percent repeat

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: 4 slashes in percent repeat
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 09:09:46 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Am 04.04.2016 um 07:07 schrieb Daniel E. Moctezuma:
Thanks for your reply.

The samples from http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=954 look nice for solo
pieces, but my use case is for multiple instruments.
Imagine a rock band where the bass has 4 bars that will be repeated, but the
rest of the instruments don't have repetitive bars. I've have seen this usage
in rock songs for instance.

I see.

I understand the issue of having 2 empty bars and it seems like having a number
above the percent repeat helps.
Example: https://musescore.org/sites/musescore.org/files/finale%20four-bar.jpg

I like the last one! With help of the thicker lines trough the otherwise empty bars, it is visually clear which bars belong together.

I am sure that this is doable in lilypond, but this scheme wizardry is way over my head ...

Marc