Re: midi2ly dll error

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: midi2ly dll error
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:20:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2016, Gianmaria Lari wrote:

Ciao Martin,

if you can, could you please check the folder

\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond\usr\bin

to see if you have python.exe inside it? I'm curious to know if the
lilypond installer installed the bundled python even if you unchecked it.

That's strange indeed: it's there, but (as far as I know) it isn't used. On the commandline "python --version" gives me 2.7

To be sure I could delete or rename the file and reinstall LilyPond, to be sure it isn't left there during an old installation in the past when I did check the bundled-python option.

--

MT