RE: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: AutoBeam Behaving Properly?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:42:10 -0700

Simon,

May I be so bold as to inquire, how does the beaming "clearly indicate"
nothing more than distribution of notes between hands?
I also present the final measure of the Gigue of the French Suite VI in
which all of the notes are ascribed to the right hand yet the structure is
three groups of four against two groups of three.
To dismiss the possibility of a hemiola might deny some of Bach's
playfulness.

Regards,

Mark