Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 161, Issue 39 / Music Notation/Interpreta

From: David Sumbler
Subject: Re: lilypond-user Digest, Vol 161, Issue 39 / Music Notation/Interpretation question
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2016 00:17:22 +0100

On Sat, 2016-04-09 at 00:13 +0200, Simon Albrecht wrote:
> Don’t forget to always edit the subject line :-)
> Replying to individual e-mails instead of digests would be even better,
> since this will allow sorting by thread.
>
> Best, Simon

My apologies.  Sometimes I remember.  But 'always' is more than I can
promise!

Yes, replying to individual e-mails is definitely preferable, but the
list is so busy that I find the digests far more manageable.  I do get
individual emails from other lists I belong to, which all have a more
modest amount of traffic.  Sorry.

David