Re: musicxml export

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: musicxml export
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 23:34:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016, mj wrote:

Hi,

I noticed that there is musicxml2ly, but is there also some ly2musicxml functionality?

I use frescobaldi, but also there (version 2.18.2) the function is not present.

The function is present, but hidden because it is still an experimental feature.

In Frescobaldi you enable it in

Edit -> Preferences... -> General Preferences: Experimental Features

Warning: It's hidden as "experimental" with a reason. Don't expect miracles from it.

--

MT