Re: Controlling compilation

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Controlling compilation
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 09:13:12 +0200

Hi David,

I'm sure this could be made work, with some more complex Scheme code.
But If I'm understanding you correctly there seems to be a simpler way.

You seem to be ready to *do* some manual changes to your master file
(e.g. defining a variable or not). So you could simply put your
different scores in individual include files and comment in/out these
includes.
If you are creating independent scores (or score/part/whatever) you
should consider including the scores in \bookpart expressions to
guarantee a page break if you compile more than one sub-score in one go.

HTH
Urs