Recruiting Help for Sheet Music Website

From: GreyBubbleGum
Subject: Recruiting Help for Sheet Music Website
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 12:23:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hey guys. I was wondering if any programmer here or those who think they
can help would be interested in working with me.

I just use up about 10k to to create this site aerlnodus.com for us music
lover especially those that uses music notation software. I was low on
budget so it isn't perfect. I will be launching it into open beta soon,
after I add in a monthly subscription payment (for no ads).

The major flaw with most other sheet music I saw were where information
architecture problem so I thought I do it myself and fix most of it. The
one major thing I fix was that most other site get repeated results such
as listing the song and artist multiple time again upon search, like
youtube if you search a song.

This time instead, I use the list of songs as a navigation search which
changes a lot of thing, and make the results much more cleaner.

me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grey-gum-0a5ba388 (I'm a ux/marketing guy)

Would love to bring on board a, frontend programmer, and backend
programmer (or some other skills you think can contribute.

I want to use the money to help donate to lilypond.

Kind Regard