Re: Font Problems

From: Daniel Fütterer
Subject: Re: Font Problems
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:44:07 +0200

Hi Andrew,

thank you for your quick answer! I tried countless writings of the fonts, but none did work.

The solution was that fontconfig did’t search in the User-Fonts I stored in /Users/[Name]/Library/Fonts. I added the search part and everything worked fine. Seems to me that the relative path in fontconfig doesn’t work properly:

<dir>/usr/share/fonts</dir>
<dir>/Library/Fonts</dir>
<dir>/System/Library/Fonts</dir>
<dir>~/.fonts</dir>

An yes, that are really nice fonts since they are very noble :-)

Daniel