Re: Tuplet number direction

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Tuplet number direction
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 00:40:34 +0200

> On 13.04.2016 23:28, Thomas Morley wrote:

>>> Thanks Abraham, that's most informative.
>>> Thinking about it, I wonder if I've missed something: is there a way to
>>> say typeset the tuplet bracket like a slur, with the tuplet number
>>> inside?
>>
>> I once made the attached code.
>> Maybe you can adapt it to fit your needs.
>

> Very nice! LSR?
>
> Best, Simon

Sometimes I have the impression my whole library of custom-functions
and other codings could be implemented in the LSR.
Though, this is too much work for a single person (I did the sometimes
time-consuming coding already, I _am_ a LSR-maintainer, etc, etc).

May I remind you all at
http://lilypond.org/website/help-us.html

Among others you can read:
"
Simple tasks

No programming skills required!

Mailing list support: answer questions from fellow users.
Bug reporting: help users create proper Bug reports, and/or join the
Bug Squad to organize Issues.
Documentation: small changes can be proposed by following the
guidelines for Documentation suggestions.

LilyPond Snippet Repository (LSR): create and fix snippets following
the guidelines in Adding and editing snippets.

Discussions, reviews, and testing: the developers often ask for
feedback about new documentation, potential syntax changes, and
testing new features. Please contribute to these discussions!
"

The CG says more about LSR:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/adding-and-editing-snippets.html
"When you create (or find!) a nice snippet, if it is supported by the
LilyPond version running on the LSR, please add it to the LSR. [...]

My own codings are always public domain (unless otherwise stated)...

Simon, Malte, Joram, Urs, the bug-squad, ..., I know you do a lot
already, though we do need more helping people at all layers !!
Nearly everyone could do some of the tasks listed above !!

So this is a call to all, please think what _you_ can do.

Well, I'm overtired again, it's bedtime.

Cheers,
  Harm