Re: articulation on musical expression

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: articulation on musical expression
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:38:46 -0500

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 10:28 AM, Gianmaria Lari <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you David and Urs, these are exactly what I need!

* * *

Before asking this question I tried googling but without success. If I understand correctly David,  the key was to search for "snippet", isn't it?

Maybe try "Lilypond LSR."  The top search result for me was http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Search.  I used this page to search for "articulations".

You can also go here http://lilypond.org/manuals.html and follow the link for Lilypond Snippet Repository.  (The other link on the page for "Snippets" takes you to a selection of snippets from the larger collection.)

HTH,
David