Re: Stems in tab

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Stems in tab
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 19:23:20 +0200

Hi Guillaume,

See : http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Stem-length-at-a-fixed-height-td172661.html#a172686

HTH.

Cheers,
Pierre

Hello,

I am trying to reproduce with lilypond a tab that would look like the
following picture and as a beginner with lilypond I am having difficulties.

http://hpics.li/bb56e04

My first goal is to have all the stems ending in at same location, it works
for beamed stems (thanks to \override Beam #'positions = #'(-4 . -4) ) but
not for un-beamed stems.

Could you guys point me to the right direction to do that ?

Seccondly, instead of double stem for half notes, I would like shorter
stems. I guess it is possible sibnce reverting the stem stencil puts only
one stem, but I could not find the file to look for that.

Here is my attempt with lilypond.

Any help will be appreciated.

\version "2.18.2"

\new TabStaff \with {
  \tabFullNotation
  \revert Stem.stencil
  \revert Stem.X-extent
}
{
\stemDown
\override Beam #'positions = #'(-4 . -4)
d2 a4 d'8 fis'