Contemporary glissando breaks bar-checking

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Contemporary glissando breaks bar-checking
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 18:41:38 +0100

I’ve returned to a file I created under version 2.14.0, in which I used the
zigzag glissando technique recommended in the online manual.

As far as I can remember, this worked well, but now I’ve returned to this file
to make some adjustments, and I get bar-check warnings and unsatisfactory
layout.

The following minimal example should demonstrate the problem:

\version "2.18.2"
\relative c'' { \time 3/4 \override Glissando.style = #'zigzag c4 c \cadenzaOn
c4\glissando \hideNotes c,,4 \unHideNotes \cadenzaOff \bar "|"
| a'' b c
}

Any suggestions?

Michael