Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 14:45:41 +0600

Am 2016-04-22 um 11:55 schrieb Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden>:

> Please download and enjoy :-) And if you want to, update the translations,
> there are some new user interface texts.
> In a month or so I will release 2.19.1 with updated translations etc.

Hi Wilbert, thanks for your appreciated work!

I started working on the German translation (see attached), but can proceed
only next week.
In case someone else is working on that, please let me know - we can at least
proofread each other.

Did you consider using translation services like translations.launchpad.net ?

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm