Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: ANN: Frescobaldi 2.19.0
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 10:12:21 +1000

Hi Wilbert,

The 2.19 release seems premature. The contents of the tar file have code that
clearly refers to Qt4. On Debian 8.4, the current git master builds after a
long session struggling to manually solve dependenices, and then when run,
simply unceremoniously dumps core. I have a pristine, newly installed Debian
8.4 jessie system.

Are you able to clarify what has gone wrong with these builds?

Andrew