make many icons

From: Jim Tisdall
Subject: make many icons
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 17:10:42 -0400

I want to create about a hundred icons that contain short (2- 5-note) rhythms
or melodic shapes, without staff lines.  They will have no staff (which I see
how
to do).  Ideally I could write them all in one file and invoke lilypond to
create
the hundred or so svg files.  (My current solution is to create individual files
and compile, with perl script.)

Any advice about svg settings, lilypond input format, etc., to create many
icons of short phrases?

Thanks,
Jim