Files to include on a flash drive

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Files to include on a flash drive
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 22:31:04 -0400

Greetings -

My wife and I traveled to Cuba for 2 weeks recently. On our trip, we met a number of Cuban musicians. I described, through an interpreter (my Spanish is not very good yet), LilyPond and what it can do. Some of the musicians expressed an interest in LilyPond. I'm pretty sure I can get a flash drive to each of them, and I *think* I know what should be included, but I'd like your input, both as to what to include and how to organize the contents. I don't know what operating system they will be using (plus, there's the possibility that they will share the contents of the flash drive), so I would like to include files for Windows, Apple, and Linux. Also, most of them are not fluent in English, so I'd like as much Spanish language information and instruction as possible.

I appreciate your time and attention,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer