Re: Guitar bend error

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: Guitar bend error
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:10:59 -0400

>I’ll see if I can get the openlilylib files to work first.

they should be the same file, unless the openlilylib has been updated. I never modified the file.... I think

>how come the graceBend slurs are always facing down in the output when it says “up” in the definitions file?

do you mean pointing down? probalbly to show it goes from a higher note to a lower. Not sure I don't use tab so i could be wrong. are you referring to

\once \override Voice.Slur.direction = #UP

that puts the slur/bend mark above

>I need bend slurs without the TabStaff. Thanks for that, Stephen!

no problem, since i don't use tab i figured others could use it as well. glad it's useful.

HTH
Stephen