Re: GUILE error when running lilypond-book

From: Matt
Subject: Re: GUILE error when running lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 20:05:22 +0000 (UTC)

Matt <Matthias.Wirtz <at> gmx.net> writes:

> PS: system is claiming that I would top-post. So I'm adding some lines of
> text at the very end. And deleting the quote of lilypond_test.lytex in the
> hope that the message is now accepted.

here is lilypond_test.lytex:

%% LyX 2.1.2 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[english]{scrartcl}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin9]{inputenc}
\usepackage[a5paper]{geometry}
\geometry{verbose,tmargin=1.5cm,bmargin=1.5cm,lmargin=1cm,rmargin=1.5cm,
footskip=0.5cm}
\usepackage{babel}
\begin{document}

\title{Test}

\begin{lilypond}[staffsize=15]

divisioMaior = {
  \once \override BreathingSign.stencil = #ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior
  \once \override BreathingSign.Y-offset = #0
  \breathe
}

<< \new Staff
\with {