Re: GUILE error when running lilypond-book

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: GUILE error when running lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:18:56 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Matt <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> I'm running lilypond 2.18.2.
>>
>> Any hints would be appreciated.
>
> Are you using -dsafe ?  That only enables a subset of C++-defined
> commands which is rather spotty (to say the least).
>
> Other than that, ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior should have existed
> for eternities, so unless there is some other scoping problem, we'd need
> to get more info than this.

Oh, and misspellings of ly:breathing-sign::divisio-maior could also be
at fault.  The most likely cause would be a hyphen that has been
replaced by a "soft hyphen" or other similar-looking character with a
different character code.  Or a non-breaking space at the end of name.

Stuff like that.

--
David Kastrup