Re: Shorten only one system

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Shorten only one system
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 16:54:13 +0100

On Tue, 2016-04-26 at 17:26 +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm not able to find a solution in the manuals or onlineā€¦
>
> Is there a way to shorten horizontally only one system? I would need it to
> accommodate a dialog just after a precise bar.
>
> Thanks for any help

I just did this from Denemo, using the Stop Drawing Staff and Notes
commands for two bars ( b4 a' g' f' are the - random - notes in the two
bars) it generated this:

 \stopStaff \hideNotes b4 a' g' f'
  b a' g' f' \startStaff \unHideNotes \bar ""

I think you might need a line break to ensure it stays at the end of a
system...
HTH
Richard