Re: duration using variable

From: Graham King
Subject: Re: duration using variable
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:09:14 +0100

perhaps try:
\scaleDurations 2/1 { \cC }

hth
-- Graham

Now I would like to be able to increase the lenght of the musical _expression_ contained in the cC variable.

In the previous example the cC variable contains a quarter note (and a quarter bichord) and I would like to change it to an half note. I tried with the "changePitch.ly" snippet (http://gillesth.free.fr/Lilypond/changePitch/changePitchDoc-sources/changePitch-doc.pdf) writing