Re: Replying to posts

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Replying to posts
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:29:44 +0200

Am 27.04.2016 um 12:17 schrieb Chris Yate:
To be honest, I'd suggest you ignore the people that whinge about HTML emails, top-posting, etc. For the 20-something years I've been using the internet there's always been pedantic arses on mailing lists that would rather beat people up about the format of emails and people's grammar and spelling than answer the damn question.

That's probably true, but to be fair one has to say that among those who are regularly complaining on the LilyPond lists are also those who *do* answer the damn questions.