Re: Slurs collision with note heads

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Slurs collision with note heads
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:18:52 +0200

On 04.05.2016 20:18, N.S. wrote:
There is «still a collision between the tie and a couple of stems».
I was trying to find some advice in Lilypond manual, and as far as I know there is a whiteout property for such cases,

Such intersections of stems and ties/slurs are pretty common and I don’t see any need to use whiteout here. It’s a bit of a visual distraction.

but I don't know how to use it for stems. Probably you can give an example?

Sure:

%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.19.39"

\new Staff {