Re: Multiple place number skip ranges

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Multiple place number skip ranges
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 11:06:06 -0500

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 10:22 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>>> Bolied down to whats _really_ needed. Far better!
>>
>> Well, if you say so!  There's a bit of stuff in your code that I need
>> to come to grips with.  For a while now I haven't been able to open
>> VirtualBox and get to LilyDev on my Win10 machine,
>
> A problem with LilyDev or too busy with none-lilypond tasks?

Oh, no, I don't blame LilyDev!  When I attempt to open Oracle VM
VirtualBox to get to LilyDev, I get a spinner, nothing.  I probably
have to update VirtualBox, but I don't want to do it before I am able
to save a copy of all the work I have.  I feel a little stupid, but I
can't find the files on my system...  And, yes, too many other
responsibilities have kept me from figuring this out.

>> I haven't kept up
>> with new developments  (I'm guessing propert-recursive-markup is new?)
>
> Nope.
> It's in fromproperty of 2.16.2 already.
> I simply c/p-ed it and did not research what it actually does.

Ah, OK!

Thanks,
David