Re: 4 hands piano pieces book

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: 4 hands piano pieces book
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 19:13:37 +0200

Hello,

Would dynamics parts dedicated to breaks and pageBreaks, stored in variables,
be useful? They might contain only spacer rests and such breaks, and be used by
Piano I and Piano II parts.

I use this satisfactorily to produce director and musicians parts, with the
same breaks in the first drafts to facilitate cross checking of the LP input
code.

One would still have to place things in the right order in the input file to
build the left and right pages, of course.

JM