Re: Placing a section name at the start of a staff

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Placing a section name at the start of a staff
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 21:54:12 +0200

> I'm not a visual person - I tend to describe things as text

Well, as a non-native-speaker long describing texts without code (and
image(s)) are always hard to understand for me and I tend to ignore
those mails.

As an (tiny) example:
what is a
> section name
?

It's not a LilyPond-naming.
I'd guess it's the book(part)-header, though you said, no, it isn't.
So what?

If you like to answer, please don't post a longish description. I'll
probably not read it. If I read I'll probably not understand. If I
actually read _and_ understood, it may very well be bedtime for me.
So no reply from me...

Post some code. Maybe with the remark "I'd prefer not how it is done
here, but: "...whatever..."
Post or link an image where it's done as you prefer.

-Harm