Re: sorry for the spam

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: sorry for the spam
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 21:55:38 +0200

Il giorno mar 10 mag 2016 alle 20:05, MarcM <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I am sorry but i am not sending those messages. Someone accessed my gmail
account, took the contacts and is spoofing my email address.

I don't think so.
By the way, if the mail of mouries.net is handled by Google you should set a SPF record in your domain DNS panel to authorize only google:
https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786

If set, when somebody spoofs your email address, the message will be marked as spam by servers who check the SPF record. I think...

I received an email of insults from Cynthia Karl <address@hidden> which really is not necessary. I secured my gmail account but it's apparently not
enough.

The message was sent from nabble, so I guess that someone stole the password to log in there (not your gmail password). Try updating the password on nabble.com

Thanks for your understanding.

Feel free to remove me from the list.

You can do it yourself or change the email address here: