Re: Introduction / GSoC - ScholarLY Annotations

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Introduction / GSoC - ScholarLY Annotations
Date: Sat, 7 May 2016 13:57:01 +0000

Jeffery,

Welcome to LilyPond development!

I'm excited to have you working on the ScholarLy project, which can help
cement LilyPond's use as a serious music representation tool (perhaps even
the premier tool).

The project is ambitious, but should prove very useful.  I'm excited to
offer any help I can.

Please keep us up to date with your progress, desires, and challenges.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen