Re: making TextSpanner.style a very bold and large period

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: making TextSpanner.style a very bold and large period
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 02:11:04 +0000

On 5/15/16 7:12 PM, "Ryan Michael" <address@hidden> wrote:

>great! Thanks Carl. Question, you have dots, I have the dashed line. When
>I try:
>%%%%%%%%%
>\override TextSpanner.style = #'dotted-line
> \override TextSpanner.dash-fraction = 0
>    \override TextSpanner.dash-period = 5
>    \override TextSpanner.thickness = 5
>

>c\startTextSpan d e f g g g a  g f a g f a g  b,  b\stopTextSpan

You won't get dots until I get the patch pushed into a distribution.  It
will take a couple of weeks before you can get the dots.  I had to change
some C++ code in order to make a dash of dash-fraction zero become a dot.

So unfortunately, you will need to wait a couple of weeks before it gets
into a release.

Thanks,

Carl