Re: MagnifyStaff Bug?

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: MagnifyStaff Bug?
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 22:56:55 +0200

Hi,

I was also wondering where the problem is in the given example. Precise
questions help to get answers.

Am 15.05.2016 um 21:20 schrieb Carl-Henrik Buschmann:
> Those lines at the end of the system should be perfect in line with the
> ends of the staff, should they not? I have not seen it in print before,
> have anybody else?

Now it's clearer. I would call it a bug. I don't see why the bar lines
should not be aligned with the end of the staff.

My guess would be that the double bar line is left aligned with the
normal-size bar lines, but as it is smaller is has a smaller width and
ends further left. That could be a technical reason for it. Still a bug
from what I can say.

Cheers,
Joram