Re: Unknown marking in Roman print (1710)

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Unknown marking in Roman print (1710)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 11:40:47 +0200

On 22.05.2016 10:18, Rutger Hofman wrote:
Please be careful about distributing such information about IMSLP. It is incorrect. IMSLP still allows anyone to download any score for free and without registration, but you have to wait a short time, I think 10 seconds,

15, actually.

before downloading. If you are a subscriber, you don't have the wait penalty.

I found it’s worthwhile to make some contributions – after about 100 edits you’ll be appointed a member and can access everything instantly. And contributing is really easy – it’s like correcting small errors, supplying bits of information on the pages, and then it quickly adds up to the required 100 (IIRC) edits. And I’d like to add that this system has been introduced for good reasons: It has been necessary to give the whole project a better foundation, and that first means stabilising financial resources.

Best, Simon

Rutger