How to determine if a KeySignature is default or not

From: Steven Weber
Subject: How to determine if a KeySignature is default or not
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 18:48:02 -0700

Is there an easy way to determine if a KeySignature grob is present because of a key change event, or just because a new line was started?  The Clef gob has a non-default property that contains this info, but it doesn’t have a value for KeySignature, and I couldn’t find any other property that looks like it would tell me that.

Thanks!

--Steven