Re: Time signature at end of score.

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Time signature at end of score.
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 01:19:01 +0200

Hi Charles,

welcome to the world of LilyPond. Hopefully you'll get a good start and stick to it :-)

Am 24.05.2016 um 00:47 schrieb Charles Suncana:
Hi, I´m a newbie to Lilypond and am using Frescobaldi to help me use it. At the end of each engraving Frescobaldi puts a courtesy time signature for the next expected bar. However when the piece is finished AND converted to PDF, the courtesy time signature is still there at the end of the score. Does anyone know how to remove it? -charlesross-

I'm sorry but this description doesn't seem to make much sense to me. In order to get assistance (which you will most likely get from this list) you should provide us with
- a minimal working code example
- maybe an image of the result (attached, not inline)
- a description what on that page isn't correct in your opinion

This will give us the chance to see what is going wrong.

Best wishes
Urs