Re: Time signature at end of score.

From: Malte Meyn
Subject: Re: Time signature at end of score.
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 01:24:14 +0200

Am 24.05.2016 um 00:47 schrieb Charles Suncana:
Hi, I´m a newbie to Lilypond and am using Frescobaldi to help me use it. At the
end of each engraving Frescobaldi puts a courtesy time signature for the next
expected bar. However when the piece is finished AND converted to PDF, the
courtesy time signature is still there at the end of the score. Does anyone
know how to remove it? -charlesross-

I’m not sure what you’re talking about: Frescobaldi doesn’t add things to the LilyPond code you see. And LilyPond does what you tell it to do. So a time signature is only present where you put a \time command.

The following code adds a “C” time signature to the end but only because it tells LilyPond to do so:

\version "2.18.2"
{
  b1
  \time 4/4
}

Are you sure you mean “time signature” and not f. e. “bar line”? If so, why don’t you want the bar line?

If this doesn’t help please show your code that produces the problem you describe (preferrably a tiny example: http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html).