Re: multiple tails

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: multiple tails
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 08:38:37 -0700 (MST)

Michael,

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 9:22 AM, Michael Edwards-2 [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,

When I print some scores I get multiple tails on some notes. See
attached for an example. Looking at the PDF it's fine, but I've
printed on several printers from different machines and always get
extra tails. Any idea what might be causing this?

Up until a fairly recent development build, this was caused by each notehead on the stem with a flag. I discovered this same thing when I was playing around with a "human engraving" feature and it has since been fixed. Any chance you can upgrade to a more recent dev build? If forget the exact build number that it was fixed in.

BTW, is this just happening when you print it?

Best,
AbrahamĀ