Re: Re: MIDI and template for dynamics

From: Kaj Persson
Subject: Re: Re: MIDI and template for dynamics
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:34:53 +0200

Hi Jan-Peter!

This, in fact, worked. Now I have to investigate the consequences for my real case, as this is of course a wee more complicated than the simple snippet. it deals with choir music with double voices (soprano and alto etc.) in each staff, and also other things.

The question remains however, if the first attempt with the dynamics as a separate voice is working for the printed score, why does not this information go into the MIDI file, when any of the voices is named.

/Kaj