Re: Making flags a bit thicker? Changing distance between key signature

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Making flags a bit thicker? Changing distance between key signature elements?
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:58:40 +0200

It’s generally helpful to keep replies on-list.
Best, Simon

On 30.05.2016 11:29, Stanislav Ossovsky wrote:
Yes, exactly!
I mean accidentals in a key signature.
In terms of import facilities - it is better to fix some things manually then
writing the whole piece from the scratch, especially is that pieces of music is
loooong. Besides now I have been experimenting, so I am going to mill a simple
Bach’s invention. Shouldn’t be too many problems with formatting I hope.
Sincerely
Stas.