Re: multiple tails

From: Michael Edwards
Subject: Re: multiple tails
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 20:20:14 +0100

Thanks for your responses Marc, tisimst, and Urs.

> Which lilypond version do you use?
2.18.2-1

> BTW, is this just happening when you print it?
Yes, only when printing. The PDF looks fine on-screen.

> And (maybe even more important): what code did produce that output?

Here's bar 711. Please note that this code is being generated by my
algorithmic composition software, slippery chicken, though I'm not
sure that makes a difference.

r8 < d' fs'\harmonic  \parenthesize \tweak font-size -2 fs''' >4.~ (
^\markup { \teeny "III" } \pp \> < d' fs'\harmonic  \parenthesize
\tweak font-size -2 fs''' >16 \pppp \< < f' bf'\harmonic
\parenthesize \tweak font-size -2 f''' >4.. ^\noise ) ^\markup {
\teeny "III" } \pp \! \mark \markup{ \box \bold \abs-fontsize #18
3.2.3 } |

Best, Michael