lilypond syntax for markdown pigments codehilite

From: Noeck
Subject: lilypond syntax for markdown pigments codehilite
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 19:20:42 +0200

Hi,

does anybody have a lilypond style for pigments codehilite?

What I am able to do with python markdown is this:

```python
if i == 0:
    print(i)
```
and I get an html file with classes to style the code block.

What I want to do is the same with lilypond code:
```lilypond
\relative { a'4 c }
```

I assume I could add some kind of config file with the lilypond keywords
and other syntactic elements to the markdown codehilite extension settings.

Has anybody done that before?
Does Frescobaldi do something similar to highlight the code?
Or lilypondblog?

Thanks for any pointers,
Joram