Re: Ties across different voices?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Ties across different voices?
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:21:27 -0700 (MST)

Josh,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:17 PM, Joshua Nichols [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've run into the need to do this, and I can't quite figure out how to make it happen. Please see the attached image.

Basically, for those who can't load it, I want to create a tie from a "chord" into a "new voice." It's fairly common in classical literature, but I am wondering if this is possible even, or yet.

Thanks!

I'm confused about how the image relates to what you want to do... Is it showing what you want to do? Can you provide a tiny example to give us a starting point? Happy to help. This isn't hard to fix.

Best,
Abraham