Small flageolet

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Small flageolet
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:47:55 -0700

I have this code for making a smaller flageolet than the standard:

smallFlageolet =
#(let ((m (make-articulation "flageolet")))
   (set! (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)
         (acons 'font-size -5
                (ly:music-property m 'tweaks)))
   m)

In the score I am setting I need to stack two of these above a cross staff pair of notes. How can this be done? Using the above code and something like:

c^\smallFlageolet^\smallFlageolet

produces no errors but only one circle. The same thing applies if just using \flageolet, so I suppose this is a question about how to stack two of these symbols.

Andrew