Re: background colour

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: background colour
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:31:44 +0200

Il giorno dom 12 giu 2016 alle 13:00, Christian <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi all,

I am trying to make a reverted score (white music on black background).
The first part works, the second doesn't.
Does anybody know how to make the background black?

#(define (override-color-for-all-grobs color)
   (lambda (context)
     (let loop ((x all-grob-descriptions))
       (if (not (null? x))
           (let ((grob-name (caar x)))
(ly:context-pushpop-property context grob-name 'color color)
             (loop (cdr x)))))))

\version "2.18.2"

\header {
  % Standaard LilyPond-tagline verwijderen
  tagline = ##f
}

global = {
  \key e \minor
}

nl = {
  \bar "" \break
}

sopranoVoice = \relative c' {
  \global
 c2 g
}

verse = \lyricmode {
  \set stanza = "1."
  ly -- rics
}

\score {
  \new Staff \with {
    midiInstrument = "choir aahs"
  } { \sopranoVoice }
  \addlyrics { \verse }
  \layout {
    \context {
      \Score
%\applyContext #(override-color-for-all-grobs (x11-color 'white))

This is the "second part" not working? (commented code is helpful...)
I can't understand the error when I uncomment it, but this is an example that works:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-11/msg00849.html

(did you take the code from there?)

      \remove Bar_number_engraver
    }
    \context {
      \Lyrics
      \override LyricText #'font-size = #3
      \override LyricText #'font-name = #"Plantin MT Std"

\paper {
  indent = 0     % don't indent first system
  left-margin = 60
  right-margin = 60

  system-system-spacing #'basic-distance = #8
  score-system-spacing =
  #'((basic-distance . 12)
     (minimum-distance . 6)
     (padding . 1)