Custom / Fine tuning vertical space between piano staff lines

From: Harald Christiansen
Subject: Custom / Fine tuning vertical space between piano staff lines
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 10:28:42 +1000

Hi,

I need to add some supplemental white space between piano staff lines (to avoid a crowded look and near clashes).

I looked long and hard at TFM _and_ whatever snippets I could find, but unfortunately I am still none the wiser :|

The only thing that I found (and made sense to me) was the global page settings, but I don't want to change the global parameters, only to fine tune and add some vertical space between selected piano staff rows.

I found some examples that may have what I want but when I tried them on my score didn't make any difference. I guess I misunderstand the whole stuff.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards.
--