Context collision

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Context collision
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:37:32 +0200

Dear all,

The attached score show a context collision.

In an orchestra score, I like to have the bar numbers at the top left
and bottom left of each system. Also, I like to gather all textual
informations at the top. For this, I defined 2 new contexts :TextLine
and BarNumberLine.
Problem: text scripts collide with notes.
In the attached minimum example, I have left only 1 instrument. You
can see that as soon as there is a bar number at the beginning of the
line, the text scripts overlap with the notes.

If I remove the BarNumberLine, the text scripts are OK.

What do I do wrong?

Kind regards,

Frédéric