Fingering font

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Fingering font
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 20:57:09 -0400

For fingerings, you can change the font with, for example:

      \override Fingering.font-name = "Noto Sans"

This works fine of course. But how does one chage the font for circled fingerings? That does not seem to work in 2.19.43.

I would also like to note that unless I am missing something the NR Section 'Fingering instructions’ does not explicitly mention that to get circled fingerings you must use a ‘\’, and this can only be found by reading the example. Since this is a common usage, would it not be better to mention it directly?

Andrew