Re: bending: microtone TabNoteHeaded printed if in a chord

From: Stephen MacNeil
Subject: Re: bending: microtone TabNoteHeaded printed if in a chord
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 15:59:04 -0400

Thanks Harm :)

just a note on your comment

>>It's not hard to get and use a devel-version ;)
>>I can't recommend to grab the code and patch v2.18.2 with it...

Well it depends on your operating system! I would say that for me it is extremely hard. I compile my box from source using LFS as a base, and have so for many years. So what may seem easy to one is not for me, when you take into account all of the dependencies.. and dependencies of dependencies. etc. My computers usually take about 2 weeks or so to install everything needed. I would be better just to start a new install... and I may do shortly when I have 2 weeks or so free. But until then..... 2.18.2 it is, I suppose I could see if the .sh file works. But in reality it doesn't bother me that much. The only bend requirements I need are for students, and as I said I never use tab so most of it already works, and if not I have always found a workaround.

Cheers
Stephen