Re: \accidentalStyle for common choir notation

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: \accidentalStyle for common choir notation
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:50:10 +0200

On 21.06.2016 13:31, Jonathan Scholbach wrote:
Can someone please help me? I grubbed myself through the manuals and was still unable to find a way to write my own /\accidentalStyle/

There is no actual documentation for creating custom accidental styles. I made a little dent into the high threshold for adding them, but you still need to look into the source code (scm/music-functions.scm) to see how to create them. In case you’re up to that, have a look at <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2016-05/msg00119.html>.

Best, Simon