Re: Placement of Chorus for Hymn

From: BGM
Subject: Re: Placement of Chorus for Hymn
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:21:54 -0700 (MST)

You see, I don't want the verses to line up with the chorus.  It should go
like this:

chorusmusic
chorustext

versemusic
verse1
verse2

So it ought to show as if it were two different pieces, one above the other,
but it has to all go within the same \score so that I can create a single
midi from it.

But you're saying to just skip all 68 syllables...
well, I've thought of that, but I was hoping for a better way.