RE:Decaying squiggle

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: RE:Decaying squiggle
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 21:04:38 -0400

Hi Stephen,

I must say, this is truly glorious. An outstanding piece of programming.

It’s so precisely what I want that I am astonished.

Thank you very much indeed.

As somone with a background in pure mathematics, I was about to launch into the postscript to do this - a huge job. Far better to not have to reinvent the wheel! I am most grateful for the kind assistance of folks on this list.

Andrew