Re: always glissandi

From: Tobias Hagedorn
Subject: Re: always glissandi
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:26:58 +0200

Sorry I get this error message:

 GUILE signalisierte einen Fehler für den hier beginnenden Ausdruck
#
(define-music-function (music) (ly:music?)

Perhaps it depends on my version… I have to update lilypond. music-function is complete new for me and very interesting! I have to learn a bit more by myself and spending more time on this :)
Thanks a lot for this quick answering!
Tobias

\version "2.19.15"

addGlissandi =
#(define-music-function (music) (ly:music?)
(music-map
(lambda (mus)
(if (music-is-of-type? mus 'event-chord)
(append! (ly:music-property mus 'elements)
(list (make-music 'GlissandoEvent))))
(if (music-is-of-type? mus 'note-event)
(set! (ly:music-property mus 'articulations)
(cons (make-music 'GlissandoEvent)
(ly:music-property mus 'articulations))))

mus)
music)
music)